Entrepreneurship Story

My entrepreneurship story began when I was in middle school and I led my team's science fair project. Although it was a science fair project, we had to present our project to school administrators and sell them on our project. The project part wasn't difficult as finding a science project was simple and easy. The difficult was presenting to our administrators and convincing them that our project was the most well thought out. We did not win first prize, but I learned a lot about selling people on projects and how important presentations are.

I enrolled in this course because I hope to one day own a law firm. This not only requires skills like learning the law but also how to make connections with clients and how to run an office. I am hoping this class will help me master those skills.

Image result for picture of people giving a business pitch"

This picture represents what it felt like pitching my project to the school administrators.

Comments