Figuring Out Buyer Behavior

1. My segment is the people who study environmental sciences.

2. I interviewed students who were studying environmental science at the University of Florida.

3. These students have each determined the need for renewable energy products in their homes. Since most students are from Florida, they became ecstatic at the idea of implementing solar panels on their roofs to power their homes. They want to help roll the ball for people having solar panels on their houses while protecting the planet.

4. The first thing these students did was they spoke to their parents about possibly investing in solar panels on their roofs. These solar panels would be a great investment as they would increase the property value of their home and they would also profit from the energy one day.

5. What I learned from these interviews is that while people are already using these renewable energy sources in their homes, they aren't being used as frequently. If the government increases incentives on renewable energy for single family homes, the economy would see a clean energy boom.

6. This segment gave me excellent tips and helped me learn a lot about this project moving forward. 

Comments

  1. Hey Franco,
    I love the fact that you are still going with this renewable energy idea. Also thought it was great how you made it clear that people do try to help the environment but they do not do it frequently enough. It reminds me of the water bottle problem. I personally have several reusable water bottles but for some reason I still buy water bottles. But after reading this article I will be trying to do more to help the environment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment