Hey Franco, I think your idea to obtain government incentives and ensuring that every United States citizens house, cleaning the planet, lowering spending on electric bills and much more is a fantastic step forward for the future. I think that your presentation was well delivered and backed with interviews of students who are informed on the topic, making it quite relevant. I thought your presentation was delivered with confidence and knowledge and improved from your first Elevator Pitch.
Hey Franco, I think that trying to convert everyone to renewable energy and installing solar panels to lower energy costs is a great idea. I like how you explained how you will receive the funding needed by lobbying and how wealthier people will have incentive's to switch. I like how you knew your facts and were very confident in delivering your pitch. I also felt that you were passionate which goes a long way in building confidence in possible investors.
Hey Franco,
ReplyDeleteI think your idea to obtain government incentives and ensuring that every United States citizens house, cleaning the planet, lowering spending on electric bills and much more is a fantastic step forward for the future. I think that your presentation was well delivered and backed with interviews of students who are informed on the topic, making it quite relevant. I thought your presentation was delivered with confidence and knowledge and improved from your first Elevator Pitch.
Hey Franco,
ReplyDeleteI think that trying to convert everyone to renewable energy and installing solar panels to lower energy costs is a great idea. I like how you explained how you will receive the funding needed by lobbying and how wealthier people will have incentive's to switch. I like how you knew your facts and were very confident in delivering your pitch. I also felt that you were passionate which goes a long way in building confidence in possible investors.