Elevator Pitch 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y8udmvkQAc

Comments

  1. Hi Franco,
    I think you did a really great job in your presentation of your elevator pitch. You spoke clearly and well and used your gestures to help get your point out. I think you have a great idea and there should be a much higher emphasis on renewable resources and a great opportunity to mass product that is to have government incentives to reduce costs and encourage consumers to help the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franco, great job on your elevator pitch and I agree 100% with the shifting of how we energize our lives. But my catch is we should wait until it becomes more affordable to the public before we make the strong change. Only a few companies are willing to make this technology and sell them because they are the true innovators of the world. But that being said these companies have to charge ridiculous prices for solar power energy because there is no competition in the industry. This makes it very hard to afford and I believe when other companies join the market we will see more people making the switch. Great post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment