Idea Napkin 2

1) My name is Franco Luis, I am a second year political science major from Miami, Florida. I am 20 years old and I hope to be a successful lawyer/politician one day. My talents include reading and writing, playing basketball, and being knowledgable in politics. My skills and experiences include being bilingual. Having been a political journalist in high school I was able to meet with important politicians and was able to cover the 2016 election. My aspirations include bringing this product to prominence by lobbying to the government and speaking to hundreds of Americans.

2) What I'm offering to customers is the opportunity to invest in green renewable energy sources for their houses which includes directly implementing solar panels to their roofs which will save them money on their energy bills some day or them just receiving the energy from a solar panel field.

3) This product will be offered to every single American property owner. However, my customers will typically be people who care more about the environment than others and will be people who have enough money to make this investment.

4) Customers will pay for this product because it is clean energy that will eventually make them money in the future.

5) What sets me apart from other companies is the fact that we desire to use clean energy resources that are affordable to the average consumer.

I do believe that all these elements fit nicely together. Every person I have received feedback from has commented how interested they would be in such a product. Not only is it good for the planet but it would ultimately be a source of revenue in some households. This product is meant to assist the average consumer decrease their energy bill in a clean fashion.

"Feedback Memo"
My first memo of the feedback is the fact that younger folks are more willing to invest in this product than the elderly since they'd be the ones making money off it in the future. 

Comments