What's Your Secret Sauce?

1) Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique.
1. I believe that my human capital is truly unique because I have some form of college education, which is more than most of the world.
2. I believe that my human capital is truly unique because I am multi-cultural, meaning I see things from different perspectives.
3. I believe that my human capital is truly unique because I am a well rounded student and can balance a lot on my plate at once.
4. I believe that my human capital is truly unique because I am bilingual so I can communicate with people from all over the world without any issue.
5. I believe that my human capital is truly unique because I have traveled throughout the world and have shared life experiences with others.

2) Interview A) my roommate- My roommate basically said that I have a great human capital because I can speak more than one language, as he said it could expand my job range to anywhere in the US. 

Interview B) My close friend from high school- My friend from high school also touched upon the fact that I am bilingual but he focused more on me having the political knowledge that most people do not have. 

Interview C) Another friend from high school- My other friend from high school mentioned that in high school I was involved in a variety of sports and other after school activities and that my ability to handle all sorts of things at once gives me a trait that many others do not have. 

Interview D) Another roommate- My other roommate noted that my travel history and my knowledge of historical facts is why I have a human capital that not many people have. Traveling over the years has enlightened me on how different cultures work and how others are able to live in other countries.

Interview E) My best friend from Middle school- My close friend noted that going to such an academically prestigious school such as the University of Florida is a great accomplishment and is not something that most people could do. 

3) I see myself as containing all these skills that will make me an excellent worker one day in the future. Others see me as someone with the potential to make great things happen based on past life experiences. There are many differences as to how I assess myself versus how I assess others as other people are not even bilingual. What causes these differences are that I grew up completely different than most people have in this country. These interviews have reported accurate information about me. I do not believe I would make any adjustments to the list above.  

Comments