Celebrating Failure
1) One time this semester where I have failed was when I applied for a position in an organization and didn't get it.
2) What I learned from this event was how important it is to try harder and work to improve from my mistakes. I also learned about becoming better prepared for events such as this one.
3) I usually handle failure by bottling it up inside myself and stuffing myself with sweets. This class has changed the way I view failure and has encouraged me to get out there more and become a riskier person. Sometimes with great risk comes great reward.
2) What I learned from this event was how important it is to try harder and work to improve from my mistakes. I also learned about becoming better prepared for events such as this one.
3) I usually handle failure by bottling it up inside myself and stuffing myself with sweets. This class has changed the way I view failure and has encouraged me to get out there more and become a riskier person. Sometimes with great risk comes great reward.
Comments
Post a Comment