Reading Reflection 3
Used the instructions from Reading Reflection 2
1) The general theme of the book The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users, Guy Kawasaki is how powerful the uses of social media can be and how to best use them to your advantage.
2) The book connected to what I am learning in this class because it describes the importance of learning how to connect with people through social media and how to promote your product in a successful manner.
3) If I had to design an assignment based off the knowledge I learned in this book, it would be for students to create their own social media account for their product. They could either use instagram or twitter or even facebook to help promote their idea.
4) What I learned most from this book was how much corporations use social media to gain traction and attention to themselves.
1) The general theme of the book The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users, Guy Kawasaki is how powerful the uses of social media can be and how to best use them to your advantage.
2) The book connected to what I am learning in this class because it describes the importance of learning how to connect with people through social media and how to promote your product in a successful manner.
3) If I had to design an assignment based off the knowledge I learned in this book, it would be for students to create their own social media account for their product. They could either use instagram or twitter or even facebook to help promote their idea.
4) What I learned most from this book was how much corporations use social media to gain traction and attention to themselves.
Hey Franco, I would like to say you did a great job on this assignment. I would like to agree with a statement you made above about social media being a tool for business expansion. By using social media you create brand awareness and basically market your business in a free, convenient, and fast way where it can reach millions of people rather than other very specific marketing efforts.
ReplyDeleteHey Franco,
ReplyDeleteI read this book, too. It reminded me of my social media class in high school, mixed with this class, considering the theme of the book, that's essentially it. I feel like our professor gave us the assignment of creating each of our blogs relates best to the construct of the book, despite being used for all of our assignments and not exactly reaching out to a larger population. Great job summarizing everything!