What's Next?
Existing Market
- whats next in terms of products and services for my venture would be to lobby the Florida state government for permission in making solar panels.
- Interviews
1. This person suggested also putting solar panels in peoples homes
2. The next person suggested lobbying city governments as well as state governments
3. The last person I interviewed suggested that I work with commissioners and real estate developers to pick out land.
- What makes the most sense for my venture would be to build a program that would assist making solar panel farms. This would help out so many people who want clean energy. We would work with state and local officials to help out the process of the environment. This would assist every homeowner in having clean energy.
New Market
- Currently we are targeting a young college educated and affluent crowd. We must also pitch to elderly people who want clean energy resources.
- These new energy policies would help the elderly by giving their homes more value.
- Interviews:
1. The first person I interviewed suggested I give more incentives to older folks
2. The second person suggested that I help the elderly by giving them more motivation to put solar panels on their homes
- What I learned from the new market is how vital it is to the success of our business. This could clearly give more opportunity for growth.
- whats next in terms of products and services for my venture would be to lobby the Florida state government for permission in making solar panels.
- Interviews
1. This person suggested also putting solar panels in peoples homes
2. The next person suggested lobbying city governments as well as state governments
3. The last person I interviewed suggested that I work with commissioners and real estate developers to pick out land.
- What makes the most sense for my venture would be to build a program that would assist making solar panel farms. This would help out so many people who want clean energy. We would work with state and local officials to help out the process of the environment. This would assist every homeowner in having clean energy.
New Market
- Currently we are targeting a young college educated and affluent crowd. We must also pitch to elderly people who want clean energy resources.
- These new energy policies would help the elderly by giving their homes more value.
- Interviews:
1. The first person I interviewed suggested I give more incentives to older folks
2. The second person suggested that I help the elderly by giving them more motivation to put solar panels on their homes
- What I learned from the new market is how vital it is to the success of our business. This could clearly give more opportunity for growth.
Comments
Post a Comment